Monday, September 1, 2008

Kim's Baby Shower



We had a baby shower for Kim with all the girls from work at the Pizza Factory on Friday.  It was a lot of fun.  I can't believe she's only a month away from the big day.  It has gone by fast.  And since I spend half my day begging her at work, I will do it officially on the blog..... Please come back!!!  She is just the most fabulous receptionist ever.  I don't know what we'll do without her.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jillio you are too cute, I just love this post. I love to hear you beg for my return...it won't be long sweets!

Connie said...

I heard that you invited Brian to the baby shower. I think he was a little offended, he says you think he's gay, or girlie....ha ha ha.

P.S. Check out my blog, I tagged you!

Connie said...

blog again...please!