
So Mark and I have been distracted the last couple of weeks after we borrowed Amanda's complete DVD collection of The Office. We watch a few episodes every night after we put the kids to bed. They are hilarious. A few nights we have stayed up way too late laughing so hard we wake up the kids. We just finished the last episode last night and now I have that same sad feeling I had when the Olympics ended and I finished the Twilight series. I guess it's good these things aren't endless like I wish, or I would be the most unproductive person on the planet.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
The Office
at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Jill. Andy and I just did the same thing. Yea, one more day until the next season starts! I can't wait.
Just have to say... AMEN SISTA! on all of these. Did you watch Alias? You would like that too. Go rent them from the begining and you will lots of new entertainment.
Post a Comment