Sydney and I planned a special Girls Only night out. We went to Martina McBride (Syd's favorite singer), stayed overnight at the Hampton Inn and met up with Sherri and her girls for a day of school shopping. It was so much fun to spend a day just with her. She was so excited all week about it. She is growing up so fast. She stood up and sang for over half the concert even when her old mom gave in and sat down. She wanted to stay up all night and talk with me. Sometimes I have to remember she's only 6 and not 16. I lover her so much and love being around her.
Sydney was most excited about seeing Mryiam, my long lost co-worker and friend that moved to Tennesee a couple of years ago. She went to the concert with us. We both miss her like crazy. She pretty much helped me raise Sydney her first few years of life while she lived at the office with me. She has been such a good friend it almost makes me sad to see her and remember how much fun we used to have and what a great friend she has been to me and now I only get to see her once a year.
If you're wondering what the boys did? Wakeboarding at Utah Lake and Fishing at Schofield. Of course no pictures, They are boys......


1 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to have a little girl. You're making memories that will last a lifetime.
Post a Comment