My Aunt Diane hosted the whole Newitt family at her home this year to meet for dinner. Ray's family was up from Arizona and most everyone came except for Norma's family in California. It is so good to see all of them. It's crazy I only get to see my cousins once a year and most of them live in the valley. I didn't get many photos but I did get one with my two favorite cousins Chris and Christian. They have spent their entire life harassing me and nothing has changed. They still love to tease me, mostly because they know I can still kick their trash in a race just like when we were little. The other photo is of our 3 little sisters. It's crazy to think that we are the parents now. It was great to see everyone and see how wonderful they all are doing.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Family Reunion
at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment