My baby boy turned two this last week which I guess officially means I can't call him a baby anymore, which breaks my heart. He is growing up so fast and I'm already so baby hungry again. He has spoiled me. He has been such a good baby. He is so much fun. His little personality just makes me laugh. And I have to be honest I love that he is a big "mama's boy." Sometimes it's inconvenient that I can't get three inches from him at nursery or leaving him for a date takes a well contrived game of hide and seek and while I'm typing this delete is the key I'm using most to erase his additions. I love that I get to be the one to fix his hurts and the one he asks for first thing in the morning. That his new favorite sentence is "mama, sit here" while he taps the seat next to him. Since the first day he came into my life he has been a bright light and I will always think of him that way. The light of my life. Happy 2nd Birthday Luke! We love you very much. Hopefully it will get easier to let them both grow up. I just feel like it is happening so fast.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
My baby boy
at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You and your sweet Luke look so cute together in that picture. It is very hard to watch them grow up so fast. Especially the baby years.
they do grow up so fast. i can't believe he's 2!! that's a great picture of the two of you.
Post a Comment