Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Syd's First T-ball game


Sydney's first T-ball game was last night.  It was so much fun.  I am the assistant coach to the Mighty Unicorns.  (I tried to warn Annalyse I was clueless, but she probably didn't realize how much.)  But it has been a lot of fun.  The girls are so cute.  Half the time their mitts are on the wrong hand and they all run like a swarm of bees to the ball so no one is left standing at any base. We haven't had anyone run the wrong way yet, but I'm anxiously waiting.  

3 comments:

Annalyse said...

Go Unicorns!! I had a lot of fun too. The girls were way cute and you totally helped! I definitely need your tball expertise. I think you are right about getting another practice in. The girls could probably use it.

lindsey v said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lindsey v said...

t-ball is so funny to watch. you and annalyse will be great coaches! morgan has her first game next week, i can't wait.