My family (adults only) went to Ruby River to celebrate Clint becoming a registered nurse. He graduated from UVSC in December and passed his exam this month. I am so proud of him. He still has a lot of school ahead. He is planning to go on and become a CRNA. (I'm trying hard not to be jealous. It makes me wish I wouldn't have dropped out of the nursing program, but hopefully there will be a better time in the future to return.) We had a lot of fun at dinner without chasing the kids around.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Clint's an RN
at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh my goodness...I'm trying not to be jealous also. Whenever I think of how much schooling Matt has left to be a CRNA, I almost get nauseated! He's still finishing up PRE-REQS just to get into nursing school! The fact that Clint did it though, at the age he's at, really gives me hope! Sometimes I feel like we are so old to be starting over. :)
Hi jill-
Its jen (hudson) gull. How are you guys doing? I see your dad every other day at physical therapy. i love being able to talk to him. (i work at peak p.t.)
he is so funny and im so glad to see that he's getting better. See ya later. Jen
Post a Comment