(The kids let us sleep until 8:00. We had Grandpa, Grandma and
Amanda up for breakfast.)
with my family
It is so much fun when Mark's family all get together.
Wow! It has been a crazy month. Time has been flying by so fast. We have barely had a second to slow down this holiday season. We had a lot of fun spending time with family and friends. We kept Christmas a little simpler this year, and it was great. The kids were so good. Sydney loved her Leapster and Luke has greatly enjoyed his train set. Of course they were spoiled by wonderful grandparents. They really got into GIVING this year which was so fun to see.


3 comments:
Very cute pictures, sounds like you had a fun Christmas!
Jill, in all this time that Whitney has had a blog, I have never looked over her blog list until today and I saw your name. I clicked on and saw the picture of Marylynn. Where the heck is she????????? Obvisouly she has at least one child. I haven't heard from here since her bridal shower,...however many years ago that was. When you talk to her next, tell her hi from me and have her give me a line sometime. She can just do it through my family blog. The address is janda4.blogspot. Thanks for being my messenger! By the way, your kids are darling!
I am just glad that you are alive! We missed you at the Christmas party. Your kids are growing up, they are so cute. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment