This is the pictures with their favorite characters from our Dineyworld Trip. We had an amazing time. I need to sit down and write down some of our favorite memories when I find a second. Both of them loved seeing the characters and having them sign their autograph books. Luke loved seeing Buzz, Lightning, Mater and Stitch but his favorite was Jasmine. I thought I was going to have to pull him away from her. Sydney loved Daisy, Timon and Cinderella of course.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
WDW Character Parade
at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
What darling pictures! I love, love, LOVE Disneyworld. It is one of my favorite vacation spots. It looks like you guys had a great time! I am so glad you guys got to go.
Those are some really cute pictures. Tons of memories I am sure. Glad you were able to go and have fun :) I miss ya!
what a blast! cute pictures! it was good seeing you at sara's baby shower, you are so freakin funny!
WOW!!! There are like 10 times the characters there than at Disney!!
Post something new...PLEASE!!!
Jill:
I know I'm a huge dork! But could I get M's phone # again- thanks!
Amanda
realquilts@gmail.com
or email if she uses it often:)
Post a Comment