Monday, October 27, 2008

Thriller



I conned Sherri into going with me to Thriller.  It was a lot of fun.  We went and ate at Heaps and watched the show at the Covey Arts Center.  Of course I loved it, It's Halloween, my favorite.

3 comments:

Liz said...

You are so lucky!!! We went to thriller clear back when we were engaged and I have wanted to go again ever since! I bet you had so much fun.

Unknown said...

I am in love with Thriller and everything Halloween so I am totally jealous. You gals look adorable in that pic! I miss you guys so much!!! I am bringing the kiddo's in on Halloween, you probably won't be there because its your bday but maybe we'll see ya soon!

ps the swing is awesome your the best :)

Bliss said...

Jill - I cannot believe how beautiful and grown up your kids are!!! Your blog is great - how did you add music?

Your best loan officer ever...
Bliss