The Kids: Luke, Braden, Sydney, Carson, and
borrow their 4-wheelers

Delicate Arch in background
After a wet hike to the windows. Brandon, Matt, Mark,
Luke, Sydney, Braden and Carson

We planned a quick weekend get-away with the Manookins to Moab. We had so much fun and they were so great to show us around. We were totally clueless. I haven't been to Moab since I was 17 and Mark can't ever remember going. Sydney was so excited to go with Carson and even more excited when he brought his friend Braden, a new crush for the week. She goes through them about as fast as toilet paper. We stayed in some pretty swanky KOA cabins. They didn't have much, but the kids were extremely excited to stay in a log cabin with bunk beds. Even though the weekend was pretty wet, we managed to get in a couple of short 4-wheeler rides to Gemini Bridges and Metal Masher and a few hikes to the arches. I can't believe how much bigger Moab is than I remembered and there really is a LOT to do there. We look forward to going again.
We planned a quick weekend get-away with the Manookins to Moab. We had so much fun and they were so great to show us around. We were totally clueless. I haven't been to Moab since I was 17 and Mark can't ever remember going. Sydney was so excited to go with Carson and even more excited when he brought his friend Braden, a new crush for the week. She goes through them about as fast as toilet paper. We stayed in some pretty swanky KOA cabins. They didn't have much, but the kids were extremely excited to stay in a log cabin with bunk beds. Even though the weekend was pretty wet, we managed to get in a couple of short 4-wheeler rides to Gemini Bridges and Metal Masher and a few hikes to the arches. I can't believe how much bigger Moab is than I remembered and there really is a LOT to do there. We look forward to going again.


3 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a great trip. We went to Moab a few years ago and had a blast. I can't wait to go again. Your pics are so cute.
I wanna go to Moab so bad, I haven't been there in years either! The scenery there is so pretty and your kids are darling, they take the best pictures...and you too gorgeous mamma! Glad you had so much fun.
Looks like you had a blast. I love your pictures. I haven't been there for a few years. But we love it when we go.
Post a Comment