Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sydney's Dance Recital


Sydney performed in her 3rd dance recital last night.  She was so excited.  She has asked me all year, "When do I get to dance on the stage?"  I can't believe how much my shy little girl loves to dance in front of people.  Diane has done such a great job teaching her.  She loves to come home and show me her latest and most favorite dance move.  Then she loves to have me try and then tell me how I'm doing it all wrong.  She is such a good little dancer and we are so proud of her.

4 comments:

Jaimi said...

Ok she looked so cute last night. I didn't get to watch her dance but I have seen her in class and she is a good little dancer. Maybe it is time to get her on a team and go through the pain and anguish with me. Ha Ha. Oh the drama (funny thing is I think it is just my daughter that had drama!!!!!) It wouldn't be that bad if I was done when abbie was done. Well good luck with your garden, it looks like it will turn out pretty, if you don't kill them like I usually do. :)

Higginson Family said...

Sydney is so cute I can't believe how fast they grow up. Hey your blog background is so cute tell me how you did it I can't seem to figure it out. I clicked on the link that you have, but do you really have to pay $25.00 for them? Let me know thanks

lindsey v said...

darling! it's so fun to watch our kids perform. i'll bet she had a blast

Connie said...

She is so cute...I just love that little attitude on her face.